Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Military Discount at Disney World




I would like to thank Amy H. who submitted to All Ears Weekly Newsletter for this information:

Amy says, "I called Disney resort reservations last week to find out about any resort discounts for December. My husband is in the Marine Corps Reserves, and I asked if there was any military discount. Of course, I also asked about the fall promotion discount, and the Disney Visa free dining, as I was trying to see the least expensive option for this last-minute trip. There is a new military discount for the Disney resorts, and it is much better than the fall discount to the general public! You have to ask for "Thank You Military," and the code, if they can't find it, is FZJ. It is good for check-ins through December 24. The rates for available rooms were very good -- about half off the one moderate I was thinking about."

No comments:

Post a Comment