Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Birthday At WDW



For anyone attending Walt Disney World on their birthday don't forget to register your birthday on their official website (which you can find on the left side of my blog) in order to get your voucher for free admission. Prior to entering the gate go to the will-call window and get your fastpass. Everyone in your party receives the fastpass but all must be present and have your park pass in hand. What a great gift! There are others to choose from but this would be the one I would pick during peak season. Oh by the way the cake my son is holding in the picture was made just for him on his 13th birthday by one of the Disney Bakers. I called Pop Century the week before our arrival and placed the order. They had never heard of a chocolate chip cookie cake so I had to explain. It turned out just wonderful and was $12.00. It was ready to pick up at noon the day of his birthday. He was so surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment